Salisbury CLASS 2 MAT M36-2
CLASS 2 MAT M36-2
- Switchboard Matting is placed permanently in front of switchgear, motor control centers and other high voltage apparatus to provide an additional level of protection for electrical workers.
- Made from high quality Type II material, Class 2 matting is 0.12 inch. thick and tested to 40 kV
- Meets ASTM D178.
- Class 4 specifications:The corrugated surface acts as a safety tread while reducing the possibility of metal particles becoming embedded Class 4 is sold in full rolls only.
- Dimensions (Thickness x Width x Length) : 0.12 cm x 91.4 cm x 18.3 m
- Class 2 Maximum Use Voltage: 36,000 Volts
- Weight :307.8 kg
6 other products in the same category: